During the day there will be two blocks of seminars and delegates may choose one seminar from each block.
Morning Seminar Titles
- Home Birth is our Business
- Medicines management: lack of charisma and a supervisory make-over
- Freebirthing and Supervision: never the twain shall meet?
- Offering choice but on whose terms?
- Contact for Success
- The Journey: Technology enhanced antenatal education for the 21st Century Parent
- HEY! Look how we listen to women and teach practitioners about what they say
- Bridging the void: with supervision
- Over the Rainbow: Leading the way in Wales
- LSA Datanase Enhancement: Activity sheet for SoM
Afternoon Seminar Titles
- Supervisors of Midwives - a beacon of hope in a stormy sea!!
- Putting the courage back into conviction
- Born to Safe Hands
- Standing Tall - Supervisors supporting the Clinical Governance Framework in practice
- Full-time supervisor of midwives: Is this the future or supervision?
- From Practice - to film - and back to practice
- A journey with supervision seen through the eyes of a midwife
- Back from the brink with a morale boosting project - record keeping champions
- CTG Interpretation - Room for Improvement
- The GS factor: Improving the annual supervisory review